Reading the past like this feels different, when one understands that it is also one’s future.
Archive for the ‘War’ category
• Jonathan Ferrell — Charlotte NC, running to the police after surviving an auto accident….gets gunned down.
• John Winkler — LA, gunned down running towards a sheriff’s deputy as he was fleeing the man who had held him hostage with a knife.
• Michael Davidson — USAF, gunned down by a state trooper as he was walking towards him after a traffic accident he was involved in.
• Alfred Redwine — Albuquerque, NM, unarmed and shot on the front porch of his home after he’d been SWAT’d and was dumb enough to come out into the direct line of fire as the police had demanded.
• Eric Scott — Las Vegas, NV, gunned down in the Costco parking lot because he had a concealed carry permit. And the security camera that was watching the incident reportedly ‘malfunctioned’ so that evidence of the shooting was lost.
• Tamir Rice — 12-year old playing in a Cleveland, OH, park with an airsoft pistol. Police shot him dead within 2 seconds of their arrival on the scene.
• Aiyana Stanley-Jones — 7-year old in Detroit. Shot by police while she slept on a couch.
• John Crawford III, 22, was fatally shot by law enforcement inside a Beavercreek, Ohio Walmart on Aug. 5 within minutes of a 911 call from a fellow Walmart shopper. He was carrying a BB gun he considered buying.
• Dillon Taylor — Unarmed. Killed by the Salt Lake City police because he moved his hands when the officer demanded he show his hands. The DA found no reason to charge the officer.
• Jose Guerena — Tucson, AZ. Shot 60 times in a no-knock drug raid that found no drugs. He had the temerity to think the crashing of his door down was a home invasion and was prepared to defend his wife. So they shot him.
• D’Andre Berghardt — Las Vegas, NV, had been walking down the highway trying to hitch a ride when police approached him. His behavior was erratic, and eventually he tried to climb inside a police vehicle — at which point he was shot dead. He got a ride….in a meat wagon.
• Jerame Reid — Bridgeton, NJ, shot six times by police with his hands empty and up.
• John Warna, Jr. — 95-year old WWII veteran shot to death—five 12 gauge bean bag rounds at close range—by police in his assisted-living room because he refused to take his medicine. The officer ‘feared for his life’ because Warna had a shoe-horn in his hand.
• James Howard Allen — 74-year old war veteran. Had recently had heart surgery. Saturday afternoon the family in North Carolina asked police officers to check on his welfare. In response to the request, the cops went to the man’s house at midnight, broke in, and then shot him dead.
• Lavall Hall — Mentally distrubed in the care of his mother. He had an episode so she called the police to help calm him down. When the police showed up, he waved a broom at them. So they shot him dead and then cuffed him. He’s ‘calm’ now.
• Darrell Gatewood — Oklahoma City, was having a fit. His girlfriend called the police to help him. They tasered him until he was dead.
• Derek Cruice — Shot in the face and killed during the botched raid in Deltona. Unarmed and half-naked, wearing nothing but basketball shorts, he approached officers breaking down the door of his house and was immediately shot.
• Walter Scott — North Charleston, South Carolina. Unarmed and running away from Officer Slager when shot in the back.
• Freddie Gray — Baltimore, run down and beaten to death by police for no apparent reason.
• Justin Way — Florida, shot by police after girlfriend called for help because he was threatening to harm himself. So to prevent him from going to Hell by killing himself, they did it for him. Police tell girlfriend….’That’s what we do.”
• Deven Guilford — Murdered by County Sheriff Sergeant Jonathan Frost for flashing his headlights at Frost’s vehicle because his cruiser’s highbeams were on. And Frost didn’t like that common vehicular ‘comment’. Caught on the sergeant’s body-cam. No charges filed.
That came from a source online. However, expending the resources to verify each line is going to take a substantial amount of time. But later on, who knows.
Bush II’s plan, intentional or not, was working quite well given that the kill ratio was about 10 to 1 in Iraq.
What was the kill ratio in favor of jihadists at the Marathon Boston place again? Mumbai?
When the terrorists shoot civilians in places like France’s anti Muslim atheist publications, they tend to do pretty well. When terrorists fight US military at war, when the leader is not a traitorous Hussein, things don’t go so well for the terrorists.
So the reason ISIL and AQ 3.0 has so much manpower to spare is because Iraq and Afghanistan is no longer operating as they did under Bush II. Which is perhaps, the intent of the current rulers of the US. Somebody has to get the foreigners to come invade to setup the pretext for emergency rule, right. When the terrorists can kill 100 Americans with only a few jihadist sacrifices, that’s a good attrition rate for them.
Minor comment on current day Americans and loyalty to country, Christianity, and the Left’s Messiah death cultMay 14, 2015
People place too much confidence in their ability to determine people’s motivations, beliefs, and thoughts. They may be accurate for some people, but that does not extend to the majority of either faction.
It is especially inaccurate for people who cannot make accurate predictions about the present or future, to then use that inaccurate personal judgment to decide what a bunch of people they have never met, feels, thinks, and knows.
It’s not something they can know. All they know is the people they’ve interviewed and interrogated, which isn’t even a good sized sample.
[This is a reference to the subject of whether Democrats are guilt or not, and whether they are ignorant or not, and whether they harbor malicious intentions or whether Hussein is just incompetent. The entire manifold complex]
A profiler or interrogator that tries to take random samplings of what people say and then use that as a way to judge the expressions, lies, and emotional reactions of the subject in front of them, isn’t conducting any kind of professional operation.
It may be a scientific study, but the results will be less practical and far too abstract to be of immediate use.
Of course the reverse may also be true, where anyone who interviews a single family member then somehow thinks they have the Skeleton key to unlock the psychological secrets of everybody else on this planet.
In the end, the proof is in the prediction and the percentage of accuracy. I told people that the Left obeys authority and that all of them would have little trouble obeying the Death Squads or giving those extermination groups the locations of American patriots. GB talked about people being innocent because they are ignorant. As the US authorities care about ignorance as being a defense in crimes. But even if they do, it doesn’t change the highly inaccurate portrayals and theories presented by the “we know they are ignorant of this” line of theorizing.
Are we supposed to take their words at face value? So when Islamic Jihad says Islam is peace and that they are peaceful, we take at face value their “good intentions”. Of what purpose or benefit does that serve?
If the Left and Islam says they will kill you and then they actually go out and kill someone, that has weight to it. But the mere words people espouse about their own intentions have little weight to them in and of itself.
When the Left shows by their words and actions that they are innocent, does that mean they won’t ever push the security button to let the death squads in the door? What matters are their actions, not the words they use to cover up their intentions. Nor does it matter what their intentions are, what matters is what they actually do and how their behavior fits into the predictive models. A model using good intentions and the previous words of people to gauge their danger levels is not going to be able to handle things. Humans are fickle, they can decide at any time to obey evil, and they already have.
In the past it was difficult to obtain relevant examples of people obeying death squads or providing information detrimental to American patriots. The IRS changed that. The Texas shootings changed that. But even then, there were plenty of examples before then. They just weren’t relevant to the people who obtained the “good intentions” of the Left from their friendly neighborhood association of families. They just weren’t relevant to the people who obtained their good impression of homos and Islamos from their friendly neighborhood proto Gaystapo and Islamic Muslim “free speech” good intentioned “Americans”.
Since a good intentioned Muslim can obey the evil of Islam at any moment, what does it matter whether GB says their intentions are good or not? What does it matter if the Left says their intentions are good or not? It doesn’t even matter what their intentions are.
Homos had good intentions? Maybe. Until the Gaystapo told them to find the heretics and make them pay. Then those good intentions kind of evaporated. Funny enough that’s the reality people don’t want to deal with. They keep making excuses that they couldn’t predict it ahead of time. Obviously you can’t predict anything by relying on people’s proclaimed good intent.
That’s what happens when people place an overly high importance on reading intentions. Being right doesn’t mean they can deal with what people do.
Public officials and individuals like Clinton are much easier to read. Their profiling is much more useful and calculating the intent or not of Hussein may or may not be useful. But I avoid the claim that Hussein had good or bad intentions. Evil isn’t about intent. Whether Hussein destroys the US or not, is an element of fate, it is not an element of what people intend to do. But if it helps people understand that someone is evil by convincing them that they intended it, there is plenty of evidence to support that as well if needed. But the proof of evil does not require intent. Obedience to evil does not require bad or good intentions.
A so called American can claim to be for free speech and still be against Palin and Geller. Hypocrisy is not the point in this context, the point is that their actions matter more than what they say.
If the predicton is correct that Leftists obey evil, then until someone with “good intentions” refuses to obey the Left, what does it matter what people think that intention is? Once they refuse to obey the Left, they stop being a Leftist. Of course there are people who fall from the Circle and try to get back in, I’m sure their good intentions will not save them from the fire or from the guilt. Getting back into the den of evil after they threw a person out, is that person good or bad? Good intentioned or bad intentioned? I’m not sure it matters and in fact there’s a lot of arguments I use to demonstrate that it matters not.
When humans are under Authority, what they will do is based on the orders they get from that Authority. There’s no such thing as free will there in the enemy. That’s not what we are dealing with here. If they are told to give up the locations of Tea Party patriots to the death squads, the Left will. And it does not matter whether people like to differentiate them into “innocent” ignorant savages with good intentions or whether they want to differentiate them into the elite priest leadership cadre of the Clintons and Messiah Husseins. One may give the orders and the other obeys, but both are guilty. Merely because one party has more guilt, does not exonerate the other parties involved.
Of course this isn’t the first time. It’s not the first time they were linked to other members of the Leftist alliance and while people like to excuse their practices as merely soliciting money from ignorant Democrats, there’s a lot more going on than people want to acknowledge.
People like me may be seen as paranoid. It comes through a unique insight into human affairs, that is far and above beyond what is capable by most normal mortals. It’s almost a sixth sense, preternatural abilities. Except that this can merely be acquired through hard work and vigilance, not blood inheritance. Or not merely blood inheritance.
I wrote, in bold:
That’s a good thing. If she gets into contact with DHS, she’ll be dead soon given the Left’s alliance with Islam. The DHS and FBI are so full of Muslim agents and Leftist sympaticos that I wouldn’t touch them with a ten foot pole if it could be helped.
Last time the FBI “contacted” a group in WACO, they and their children mysteriously all died.
Besides, America has a number of excellent mercenary, executive protection, and VIP protection private teams. I can refer her to some, even, for close in detail support. Don’t look to the traitor Government to protect you, look to your fellow Americans, who accept honest and solid, for now, cash.
There are enough socialized killers working as security in America’s private firms that no amount of ISIL could overwhelm using merely small arms. You don’t hear about them because they aren’t stupid.</b>
My comments from the Way Back Machine concerning the Iraq war and various issues is there.
It makes sense that after Hussein’s being crowned US Emperor, that I could say little about Iraq’s future there. Because all I could see was Iraq’s destruction, and the destruction of what everyone else had achieved. The traitors had won, and some of them didn’t even know it.
The comments at that thread was made before Hussein’s coronation as Supreme Leader. When the useful idiots of the Left still had the mask and pretension of talking about law and order, miranda rights, and various other bullsh smoke they threw our way. Even then, you could still see the hints I dropped concerning my real feelings about the Leftist alliance and all who worked for their cause, knowingly or unknowingly (following orders, I didn’t know what was in the camps). Both are equally guilty.